Are you looking for the best WordPress plugin for anti-spam?
To assist you in doing that, we checked many plugins and selected the best Anti-spam WordPress plugins. Plugin compatibility with all WordPress themes is guaranteed, so you can establish the inventive first impression you need to gain a new regular reader by choosing the right features.
Final thought, all of these plugins help with anti-spam. As well as Stop Spammers, WordPress Comment Spam Plugin, Spam Protection Plugin, Zero Spam Plugin, Spam Blocker Plugin, Email Spam Plugin, and Gravity Forms Spam Prevention Plugin, you can use the following plugins too.
Now, let's look at 2022's best WordPress anti-spam plugins:
A Universal Antispam Plugin
As one of the most popular spam protection plugins in the WordPress repository, CleanTalk Anti-Spam is highly recommended;
The spam firewall of this plugin provides you with all the privacy you need while ensuring your site is protected against spammers. It is possible to block spam entry into your site by blocking all possible gate entries, including comments, logins, contact forms, and WooCommerce forms.
Also, this plugin does not use CAPTCHA, which means that your visitors will not have to solve puzzles or math problems to utilize this plugin.
In addition to the ability to delete spam comments silently, this plugin allows you to move spam comments to the SPAM folder. There is also an option to delete the SPAM folder from comments within the plugin settings.
💵 The Lite version is free, and the Pro version costs $12.
- Prevents spam from being submitted in the search form
- Enhances WooCommerce by preventing spam
- Prevents spam comments from being posted
- Compatible with GDPR
- Ensures that spam subscriptions are not sent
- How amazing to find out how much spam is going on…here is a great plugin that helps you get the right information.
- After the free demo, I happily paid for two sites and have never looked back.
Checks Your Comments and Contact Form Submissions
Regarding spam protection, Akismet Spam Protection is a popular WordPress plugin worth considering.
It is a part of this plugin that checks all comments and contact form submissions against a global database of spam submissions to detect spam and remove any submissions that are deemed to be spam.
Like CleanTalk Anti-Spam, with this plugin, you can review comment spam on your dashboard, and if it does not seem spammy, you can delete the comment. It is important to note that this plugin requires an API key to be activated.
You can check all comments and forms you post with this plugin against a global spam database. By using this plugin, suspicious submissions are flagged and prevented from being published on your website.
In addition, there is a feature that discards the worst spam, which protects your site from viruses and saves you disk space while speeding it up.
💵 Please download it for free.
- Checks all comments for spam and filters them out
- It is possible to save disk space by using the discard feature
- A moderator can be seen to clear or unspammed comments
- The URLs of hidden or misleading links are displayed in the comment body
- Moderators can see how many comments each user has approved
- I was pleased with this product, and the support was excellent. The support (though I didn't need it since my issue was with another plugin) was very quick, helpful, and courteous.
- We got tons of spam before activating the plugin; now, we don't get any. Thanks for making this product and supporting it so well.
Includes Anti-spam, Firewall, Malware Scanner
With its algorithms and global spam database, the Titan Anti-spam & Security plugin ensures that your website is protected against spam and viruses.
It is important to note that while the plugin is named spam filter, it can do much more. You can use it to scan themes, plugins, and system files for malware, invalid URLs, backdoors, and spam associated with search engine optimization and website traffic.
Furthermore, the premium version protects against spambots. It stops submissions that look like spam, as well as stopping spambots from crawling your site.
It is important to note that in addition to this plugin's comprehensive WordPress security solution, several add-ons are also available, all of which are easy to use and provide simple interfaces.
You will be able to focus on developing and improving your website to increase its effectiveness with an algorithm that ensures accuracy and reliability against spambots.
💵 The Pro version costs $55, while the Lite version is free.
- It is not necessary to enter a Captcha
- Protects the registration form
- The comments form is protected in an advanced manner
- Ensures that all requests are logged
- Comments posted by users appear immediately on the site
- Wordfence and Sucuri don't scan every line of code in every file as Titan did. And Titan did it for free. How can you complain about a plugin adding items better than competitors'?
Block Spam Users, Comments, Forms
The Stop Spammers Security free plugin utilizes honeypots to prevent spam email messages, comments, and form submissions. Honeypots are hidden from everyone except spambots.
Like Akismet Spam Protection, this plugin also provides several advanced features. It allows you to customize the level of security for your website. With this WordPress, email spam plugin, identifying and removing spam and suspicious words or links is possible from URL shorteners.
In this stop spammers plugin, various methods can be used to restrict access to the website, including blocking IP addresses, email addresses, and user names.
Users who are logged in will only be able to see what is on the site since the feature is only enabled for users who have logged in.
In addition to its multi-faceted capabilities, this plugin includes dozens of features that can be adapted to suit your website's needs, particularly if you have integrated a payment gateway. It is possible to customize your experience with more than 50 configuration options.
💵 You can download the Lite version for free, and the Pro version is priced at $24.
- You can restore default settings
- Several countries can be blocked
- Protection is provided for Contact Form 7
- You can connect third-party spam defense services
- Suspicious activity can be blocked
- I get hammered by SPAM in my forms and attempted logins, and Stop Spammers has worked perfectly for the last year. For example, my Dashboard shows that Stop Spammers has prevented 93423 spammers from registering or leaving comments. What a great plugin!
Say Goodbye to Comment Spam On Your Website
Antispam Bee is a WordPress plugin that is highly recommended for fighting spam. In this plugin, posting a comment is only acceptable if the content is credible and relevant.
The first step it takes is to stop all trackbacks and pingbacks. Then, it analyzes all comments and creates the spam database. A certain number of days after the plugin is installed, all database data will be deleted automatically.
Using this WordPress comment spam plugin will allow you to quickly and easily stop spammers without having to use CAPTCHAs or provide personal information to third parties.
As a GDPR-compliant product, this plugin offers many features that can be improved and are user-friendly in many respects.
In addition, there are several options in the plugin, including trust-approved commenters, valid IP addresses, blocking certain countries, deleting spam directly from your WordPress posts, clearing the WordPress database of spam after a specified period, and many more.
Unfortunately, this plugin does not protect contact forms or user registration forms.
💵 Free access to all features and settings is available.
- Provides validation of commenters' IP addresses
- Comments are only accepted in a specific language
- You can block or allow commenters from certain countries
- Provides monthly spam statistics for your account
- You can use regular expressions
- The BBCode links are considered spam
- All the free anti-spam plugins, except for this one, have either blocked too many legit emails and comments or were unable to block spam. I'd like to try it on my other sites now.
- Installing and configuring this plugin stopped me from receiving lots of weekly spam messages.
Protect Against Spam & Malicious Users
Combined with databases of known malicious IP addresses worldwide, the Zero Spam for WordPress plugin that combines artificial intelligence and proven spam protection techniques can detect and block spam bots in form submissions.
If you are interested in blocking IP addresses from entire countries, regions, or cities anywhere in the world, you can use this free plugin. This plugin automatically blocks spam comments on registration forms, contact forms, and login pages.
This plugin's spam and malicious activity detection functionality can easily be integrated with other services to improve their effectiveness. However, this plugin does not require these services to function, and there is no need for them.
Unfortunately, using this plugin can cause your website to slow down; caching is recommended to avoid this problem.
💵 You check out this WordPress plugin. It's free.
- Compatible with MemberPress
- There is no CAPTCHA required
- Integrated with Mailchimp
- Blocks malicious IP addresses both automatically and manually
- Filters offenders by country, region, ZIP code, and city
- Every few months, the plugin undergoes a UI change and continues to make the same mistake – it doesn't remember previous settings.
- I am continually being prompted to upgrade by the plugin even after I dismiss it.
A Honeypot Anti Spam
By using the WP Armour plugin, you can effectively protect your website from spam without affecting the user experience.
To prevent valid users from viewing the extra field of your form, this plugin hides it from valid users to prevent spambots from viewing it when they submit the form.
Furthermore, the honeypot field allows the plugin to determine if a spambot is submitting a form to prevent spambots from doing so.
After activating this plugin, all comments and forms on your WordPress website, including those created by Contact Form 7 and Ninja Forms, will be protected against spam.
Furthermore, this WordPress spam blocker plugin maintains a log of all IP addresses sending spam. This can be beneficial in blacklisting IP addresses that send spam regularly.
💵 On the Lite version, it is free, while on the Premium version, it costs $19.
- Elementor Forms are supported
- There is a dedicated support team available
- Honeypots are challenging to bypass by spam bots
- Submissions containing spam are recorded
- Gravity Forms spam prevention is supported
- I haven't received a spam comment since I began using WP Armour. So happy to see it!
- It's powerful and effective, and it's reliable.
Bringing all the discussions to an end
You've visited Better Studio and read the list of best Anti-spam WordPress plugins. You may be interested in improving your site. Also, you can use these plugins.
Here's a handy read that we hope you'll find helpful.