Would you like to get one of the best Brute Force Protection WordPress plugins?
This text will discover the best WordPress Brute Force Protection plugins on the market and suggestions for dedicated situations. All of these plugins have excellent support and are feature-rich. All of these plugins work with any WordPress theme.
For Brute Force Protection, we chose the plugins that provide the best capabilities. Also, WordPress Attack Plugin, Change Login URL Plugin, Limit Login Attempts, WordPress DDoS Plugin, WordPress Login Attempts Attack, Anti Hack Plugin, Brute Force Attack, and Two-factor Authentication plugin can all be used with these plugins.
Our top WordPress Brute Force Protection plugins in 2022 are:
Helps You Fight Against Bruteforce Attack
Loginizer is one of the best plugins available for WordPress that protects against brute force login attacks. With this plugin's help, you can safeguard your website against malicious attacks.
With this plugin, your WordPress website can be protected from brute force attacks by blocking login attempts made from a particular IP address after a certain number of attempted logins.
The WordPress attack plugin allows you to create blacklists or whitelists for IP addresses that will be blacklisted or whitelisted on a login basis. In addition to two-factor authentication, reCAPTCHA passwordless login, and others, your website may also benefit from other security features.
The user must enter his or her username and email address to access this plugin. An email will be sent to the associated email address with a temporary login link.
💵 You can download the Lite version for free and the Premium version for $24.
- Files can be checked and ignored by the administrator
- You can disable XML-RPC – An option
- A two-factor authentication method is available via email
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- You can disable Pingbacks
- The user can create challenging questions and answers
- It is easy to install and manage.
- Excellent support for this plugin. Friendly, helpful, and patient staff.
Records The IP Address and Timestamp
It is important to note that the Login LockDown plugin protects your website from brute force attacks as it records the IP address and time stamp of every failed login attempt that occurs on your website.
A certain number of unsuccessful login attempts from the same IP range within a short period will result in all requests emanating from that IP range being disabled as long as that number remains unsurpassed.
Thus, brute-force attacks can be avoided when passwords are protected in this manner. At present, IP blocks are automatically locked for one hour if three failed login attempts are detected within five minutes of the plugin being configured.
It is possible for administrators to modify this setting using the options panel and to release IP ranges that have been blocked manually.
Like Loginizer, by using this plugin, you will be able to keep track of the number of times you have attempted to log in within a specified period.
Unfortunately, this plugin does not support the whitelisting of IP addresses.
💵 Free plugin. No charge.
- Records the number of attempts to log in
- It is possible to modify this setting through the options panel
- Protects against brute force attacks on your website
- After a specified number of failed login attempts, a user will be locked out for 1 hour
- It's hard to believe I haven't expressed appreciation for this plugin after years of use.
- Your plugin is perfect. Thank you so much.
Stops Brute Force Attacks
By using the Limit Login Attempts Reloaded plugin, the number of login attempts is limited by revising the configurations of the standard login and authentic cookie.
By using this plugin, brute force attacks are prevented, as unauthorized users are prevented from accessing the website.
You can limit the number of login attempts on your website, whether the standard login attempt or the XMLRPC login for WooCommerce and custom logins, to optimize your site's performance.
Plugins such as this prevent victims from attempting further attacks after reaching a predetermined number of attempts, which makes brute force attacks more difficult or even impossible. It is necessary to install this plugin to protect your login information.
As a result of this plugin, you will be able to enable cloud protection for this plugin and improve the security of your site authentication.
💵 It costs $8/month to upgrade to the Premium version of the Limit Login Attempts Reloaded plugin, while the Lite version is free.
- Compatible with Wordfence
- Integrated with WooCommerce
- All data is backed up automatically
- Allows safe-listing and blocking of IPV6 ranges
- Email notification is provided for blocked attempts
- This is a great tool for controlling login attempts
- Thanks a lot! This is a great plugin, and it's free. All you have to do is install it.
Protects Site From Brute Force Attacks
You should download the WP Limit Login Attempts plugin to protect your website from brute force attacks.
With this plugin, accessing a website is made as simple as possible. If the plugin runs, it will continuously try different usernames and passwords until it finds a matching combination.
Using this plugin, users are limited to a certain number of login attempts, IP addresses are temporarily blocked, and Captcha verification is used to detect bots. By utilizing this plugin, you can restrict the number of logins a user can perform on your affiliate website.
To slow down brute force attacks and redirect users to the home page, the plugin must verify that a Captcha has been requested. This prevents any intrusion into your associates and the system as a whole.
Through the use of Captchas, this plugin provides privacy and security to your website by preventing bots from visiting your site.
💵 A free version and a premium version are available. The premium version costs $19.
- It is possible to verify the Captcha.
- Redirects to the home page in the event of an abnormal request
- Attempts to log in can be limited and tracked
- Compatible with GDPR
- A mechanism exists to slow down brute force attacks
- I wanted to test the functionality, so I tried to log in about 20 times with incorrect credentials, and I always got this very unprofessional error message “Login Failed: Sorry…! Wrong information..! Neither limitation nor captcha is present. Thus, it doesn’t work, I can’t modify any settings, so I will uninstall it again.
a Security Plugin for Login and Forms
The Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft plugin can help protect your website from spam, brute force attacks, and other malicious activities.
This WordPress DDoS plugin allows you to block your users' IP addresses and how many failed login attempts they have made using the settings provided in the plugin.
You will be able to secure your website if you prevent automated scripts from producing as many combinations as possible to enable hackers to access your website.
Besides managing deny-allow lists, you can receive email notifications, hide website forms for blocked or added to the deny list IP addresses, and avail of other advanced features that ensure the security of your data.
In this anti-hack plugin, IP addresses blocked or added to a block list can have the login form and the lost password form hidden by admins. The Htaccess file for your website can be filled with IP addresses that will be denied, thereby reducing the workload on your database.
💵 There are free and premium versions of the app. The premium version costs $27.
- Notifications can be sent to blocked or denied users in a customized manner.
- Adds IP addresses that exceed the block limit to the deny list automatically
- A time interval can be set for the sending of letters
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos are available
- Blocks IP addresses that exceed the log-in limit automatically
- Several years ago, my site was hacked, so I installed this plug-in on all my WordPress accounts to prevent a repeat attack. Thanks a lot! I received almost daily attack reports for a few months, but now it is just a handful (I can't imagine how many IPs must be on my block list by now).
Provides a Comprehensive Security Package
Security plugins, such as the Limit Login Attempts plugin, provide a comprehensive solution to ensure the security of your website.
Aside from limiting the number of attempts to log in and protecting against brute force attacks, this plugin also provides features for blocking spam, renaming your login URL, enabling IP blocking, and setting rate limits so that bots are discouraged from doing so.
By using the Google Recaptcha solution, you can prevent spammers from logging in by limiting IP addresses for login, renaming the login URL, and renaming the login URL.
Like Login LockDown, this change login URL WordPress plugin will protect you from attacks by preventing hackers from entering random usernames and passwords to access your site.
It is easy to gain access to a website using this plugin if you are subject to brute-force attacks. This WordPress login attempts attack plugin can also restrict the number of attempts an IP can make to access a website and block the IP address, if necessary.
Unfortunately, this plugin cannot block IPv6 addresses.
💵 In addition, the plugin is FREE and will include all these features.
- You can limit login attempts
- Your login URL can be renamed
- Spam protection is provided
- An integrated Google reCaptcha is available
- Prevents registrations by fake users
- Prevents brute force login attacks
- Its title implies more than it does. Adding brute force protection, reCaptcha for login registration, preventing directory browsing, and so on… I can't mention all the security features the author has added. I consider this plugin to be an essential plugin for my website. Five stars!
A Brute Force Login Protection
When you install the BruteGuard botnet protection plugin on your website, you will be protected against brute-force attacks due to cloud-based botnets.
With this WordPress plugin that keeps track of failed login attempts across all your WordPress installations, you can prevent botnets from being created. This prevents brute force attacks from being launched against your WordPress installations.
As soon as this plugin is activated, you will be able to participate in an interconnected network of security measures designed to prevent botnets.
This plugin allows you to monitor and block IP addresses across your entire network, so as users use it, your entire network becomes more secure.
This plugin is fully compatible with multi-site installations and does not leave any security gaps when used in conjunction with other security plugins.
💵 Free downloads of the BruteGuard plugin are available without payment.
- Patterns are identified and filtered or blocked
- Detects all attempts to log into the system
- Blocks IP addresses across the entire network
- Compatible with various security plugins
- Ensures that the site is not accessed illegally by bots
- This looks lightweight, but it has a lot of power.
- Several security plugins are available with brute force protection but don't work well.
A WordPress Brute Force Protection Tool
In addition to protecting against brute force attacks, the GuardGiant plugin does not interfere with legitimate users. This plugin is used by several large companies, including Facebook, Google, etc.
This plugin considers any mobile device successfully used for logging into an account by a real individual as a trusted device.
It is possible to use this plugin to redirect a failed login attempt from a trusted device to a Lost Password form rather than locking out the account if this occurs.
By installing this plugin, users will receive an alert whenever their account is attempted to be accessed from an unrecognized computer or browser.
Along with offering a variety of strong countermeasures, this plugin limits the number of attempts to log in from unrecognized devices.
Using this plugin will receive the most effective level of brute force protection available in the market today, allowing you to customize your level of protection accordingly.
💵 Using it is FREE. No fee is charged.
- It is possible to customize all behaviors
- There is a history of logins available
- Ensures that login attempts are limited
- Brute force login protection is provided
- Brute force protection is provided against distributed attacks
- I have just started using it and was surprised at the number of bots attacking my website – it seemed like there was a new attack every hour.
The best WordPress Plugins for Brute Force Protection
The article discusses the best Brute Force Protection WordPress plugins for your site. Choose one of these plugins. They enhance your site security.
We hope you found this list of Brute Force Protection plugins useful.